Sunday, December 27, 2009

GRRRRRRR!


I'm all about it at the moment! I've always sort of shunned leopard, but all of the sudden I can't get enough. I don't know what's come over me. Surprisingly I like it in the original brown and yellow colors as well as punkish red and black, fierce for a pair of skinnies.
So I was pretty exited this morning when I found a fuzzy leopard purse shoved atop a closet in my house from Benetton circa 1998, It was sooo not cute for about 10 yrs, but now feels so relevant! Its the same print as that Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony cardi she did last season that I would have given my right arm for. Below.

The Purse.

Can't wait to work it into my wardrobe!

1 comment:

  1. I wore my leopard today, got tons o' compliments. Keep searching! - I saw tons today at a vintage shop here, but they were all $$$.

    ReplyDelete