Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Summer Festival Style

Crochet Dress by (gasp!) ]Forever21 (got it in Soho this week) actually perfectly super short and fits extremely well and was under $30, it's also cotton and not some shitty fabric combo. All you need is a little black cami under it, pare with a leather biker jacket some tough jewels and shoes (boots in my case) and you're ready to do whatever with sexy rocker boys..

moving on,

The bondage like "dress" is from Urban and is sold in intimates, WHY? its the perfect little dress..I got it at Buffalo Exchange in East Village (nyc) with tags still on for under $10 with discount.


Tee is by Torn and was def a music festival inspiration, although I didn't really feel like myself wearing it in the city . But its so nice n soft I will keep it for summer and see what happens.
Lollapallooza depending on who's playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment